- Get Stackato
- Why a Private PaaS?
- Features & Benefits
- Stackato by Language
- Compare Editions
- Stackato & Cloud Foundry
- Developer Tools
- Stackato Training
- Professional Services
- Commercial Support
- Code Recipes
, September 20, 2007
Okay, I'm learning. Slowly. For the benefit of those who haven't emailed me to ask me to clarify my less-than-lucid explanation of the Komodo 4.2 release, but still want to know: Yes, the Komodo IDE 4.2 update is FREE for...
Okay, I'm learning. Slowly. For the benefit of those who haven't emailed me to ask me to clarify my less-than-lucid explanation of the Komodo 4.2 release, but still want to know:
- Yes, the Komodo IDE 4.2 update is FREE for Komodo IDE users and current Pro Studio subscribers.
- Yes, Komodo Edit is updated too, and is FREE, as always.
- Yes, I'm afraid you do have to do one last install + uninstall the old version to get things going.
- Yes, Download Here is as clear as mud. If you login to your account and click "My Downloads" in the right-hand nav, it's much clearer.
- If you insist on using the link I sent you and you're a Windows user, this is the needle in the proverbial haystack: http://download.activestate.com/Komodo/Windows/4.2/Komodo-IDE-4.2.0-281898.msi
- Yes, upgrades from Komodo Professional Edition (3.x) and Komodo Personal Edition (3.x) are on sale right now, and we won't be offering cheap upgrades from 3.x ever again, so get cracking! Komodo IDE's a whole new dragon!
Sigh. Let me know if I've still missed critical info. Sigh.