- Get Stackato
- Why a Private PaaS?
- Features & Benefits
- Stackato by Language
- Compare Editions
- Stackato & Cloud Foundry
- Developer Tools
- Professional Services
- Commercial Support
- Code Recipes
Liliya Apostolova, November 18, 2009
Everyone at ActiveState is excited to introduce our newest offering Firefly - turn-key, hosted project management and collaboration for software development! It is packed with useful features and comes pre-configured so users don't have to spend precious time configuring and maintaining their own system.
Firefly is based on the popular Trac project management system, an open source project that is highly extensible and has a great community of developers behind it. Trac offers the flexibility to add new capabilities to Firefly quickly and easily, providing best-of-breed functionality that our users expect and need. Built with small development teams in mind, Firefly is a hosted, centralized and secure environment where development teams can work on projects anytime, anywhere, and simultaneously without conflict.
Firefly standout features include:
- Pre-configuredand ready to use; easy permissions management and privacy for team members
- Integrated source code hosting, revision control, issue tracking, and version control with Subversion and Mercurial
- Project management tools to keep projects on track and budget for tracking time, workflow, project progress, milestones and team work activity
- Collaboration tools including wikis, blogs and forums to exchange ideas and give feedback easily
- Visibility into project status at a glance for managing milestones effectively
Learn more about Firefly features.
Firefly makes development teams' lives easier, alleviates the pain of administrative tasks so users can focus on coding and deliver high quality projects on time.
Firefly also offers a lot of flexibility with four editions to suit the needs of development teams and independent developers: Team ($39/month), Professional ($19/month), Solo ($9/month), and Community (free).
Sign Up Today!
Subscribe to ActiveState Blogs by Email
Share this post: