- Get Stackato
- Why a Private PaaS?
- Features & Benefits
- Stackato by Language
- Compare Editions
- Stackato & Cloud Foundry
- Developer Tools
Liliya Apostolova, March 4, 2010
Two more weeks until the Open Source Business Conference (OSBC) opens doors to hundreds of open source thought leaders and open source business users in San Francisco, California on March 17-18, 2010.
It’s promising to be a fantastic conference, jam packed with thought-provoking sessions.
Win an OSBC conference pass for yourself or a business associate!
We just realized that we have some extra passes for the conference and want to give them away to a few lucky winners.
($695-895 in value depending on your position if you were to register today. Excluding airfare and hotel.)
- Delve into the key attributes and business strategy driving Facebook’s embrace of open source technology.
- 451 Group’s Matt Aslett will reveal research results that explore smart strategies to make money from open source software.
- Navigate the legal waters as open source shifts to customer-facing Web services.
- Hear Somerset Capital’s Andrew Cotter share his company’s journey beyond Linux to the next generation of open-source applications.
- Learn what next-generation markets and strategies appeal to open source’s leading investors.
So here’s the scoop on how to get the pass for yourself or a friend:
- You have to first follow @activestate on Twitter.
- Then tweet this exact phrase out on your Twitter stream: Pick me @activestate for a pass to OSBC 2010 - #OpenSource for Business Rocks - http://bit.ly/crLf8t
Winner will be announced on Monday March 8th, 2010 and contacted via Twitter.
And that’s all! Tweet away and good luck.
If you’d like to meet some of the ActiveState team at the conference, come by the ActiveState booth in the Showcase Area and say hello.