- Developer Tools
Trent Mick, July 14, 2010
We (ActiveState) released Komodo 6.0 beta 2 yesterday and we want your feedback, bugs and IDE dreams. While we've made nightlies available since almost the first builds of Komodo 6, we feel that Komodo 6 is getting stable enough that it is time to start talking about it more to get a wider audience trying it and giving us feedback on what we've done so far.
➊ download the beta:
- Komodo IDE: http://www.activestate.com/komodo-ide/downloads
- Komodo Edit: http://www.activestate.com/komodo-edit/downloads
➋ read some of the details below and
➌ tell us how you really feel:
- forums: http://community.activestate.com/products/Komodo
- email: http://listserv.activestate.com/mailman/listinfo/komodo-beta
- bugs: http://bugs.activestate.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Komodo
What's New in Komodo 6?
Your feedback please
Komodo 6 is still months (a few at least) away from a final release. We'd love to have your input on how we can polish and improve on the above work and how we can make Komodo IDE and Komodo Edit tools that help you get your coding work done faster. Please subscribe to this blog or follow @activestate on twitter for comings posts that go into detail on what's coming and new in Komodo 6. And please give us your feedback. Enjoy.
Subscribe to ActiveState Blogs by Email
Share this post: