- Developer Tools
, August 4, 2010
Read some of the details below and tell us how you really feel:
What’s New in Beta 3?
- improved startup and shutdown speed
- faster file closing
- better editor tab switching speed
- faster text searching in files
- Invoke Tool
- easily search and invoke a toolbox item
- you can find it under the Tools menu
- Updated API catalogs for
- Perl 5.10 and Perl 5.12
- jQuery 1.4.2
- Dojo 1.5.0
- YUI 2.8
- Stability improvements on all platforms
What’s New in Komodo 6?
Your feedback please
Komodo 6 is still months (a couple at least) away from a final release. We’d love to have your input on how we can polish and improve on the above work and how we can make Komodo IDE and Komodo Edit tools that help you get your coding work done faster. Please subscribe to this blog or follow @activestate on twitter for coming posts that go into detail on what’s coming and new in Komodo 6. And please give us your feedback. Enjoy.
Subscribe to ActiveState Blogs by Email
Share this post: