- Get Stackato
- Why a Private PaaS?
- Features & Benefits
- Stackato by Language
- Compare Editions
- Stackato & Cloud Foundry
- Developer Tools
- Professional Services
- Commercial Support
- Code Recipes
, September 9, 2010
Read some of the details below and tell us how you really feel:
What's New in RC 1?
- Project changes
- projects are now accessible through the places panel
- project tools are now merged into the main toolbox
- codeintel and fast open utilize the open project
- Menu changes
- the Komodo menus have been tweaked
- provides better functionality grouping and consistency
- Side panes
- left pane now uses a vertical tab layout
- customize the layout through the Appearance prefs
- fixed a number of CPU performance issues
- International keyboard and IME improvements
- Stability improvements on all platforms
What's New in Komodo 6?
Your feedback please
We're hoping that a Komodo 6 final release is not too far away now. We'd love to have your input on how we can polish and improve on the above work and how we can make Komodo IDE and Komodo Edit tools that help you get your coding work done faster. Please subscribe to this blog or follow @activestate on twitter for coming posts that go into detail on what's coming and new in Komodo 6. And please give us your feedback. Enjoy.
Subscribe to ActiveState Blogs by Email
Share this post: