- Get Stackato
- Why a Private PaaS?
- Features & Benefits
- Stackato by Language
- Compare Editions
- Stackato & Cloud Foundry
- Developer Tools
- Stackato Training
- Professional Services
- Commercial Support
- Code Recipes
Do you have mad Python skills? Have you published a package to PyPI? Have you contributed patches to Python?
Interested in driving a team of Python developers?
ActiveState is looking for a lead developer for the Python group in beautiful Vancouver, BC.
You will be responsible for the team working on the ActivePython distribution and future Python product development.
If you think you've got what it takes, and you can put check marks next to most of the following, then send us that HR-friendly stuff to careers [at] activestate [dot] com (subject: Python%20Tech%20Lead) :
Must Check Mark:
- Minimum 5 years' software development experience
- Excellent Python development skills
- Experience programming in C/C++ at the system level
- Comfortable with version control software, especially Subversion
- Proven debugging skills
- Able to independently research problems and present solutions to the team
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to help flesh out precise requirements from customer input
Nice-to-Have Check Marked:
- Experience building and debugging software on multiple platforms
- Other dynamic languages experience (Perl, PHP, Tcl, Ruby, Lisp, etc.)