Date: Wednesday, Feb. 8
Time: 10 AM PT / 1 PM EST
Space is limited so register now!
ability to move applications--for instance, from a private to a public
cloud, or from one hosting provider to another--is a holy grail of cloud
computing. But with a little planning, application portability in the
cloud can be attained.
solutions typically impose inflexible limitations, forcing IT leaders
to commit to specific hypervisors, infrastructure, and APIs. That
reliance on vendor-specific technology can prevent organizations from
realizing the full benefits of the cloud: reduced costs, greater
efficiency, on-demand scaling, disaster recovery, and deployment
this webinar, we'll share insights and trends to help your organization
avoid vendor lock-in and easily move applications from one cloud to
another without major re-engineering. We will highlight:
- Why portability matters in private & public clouds
- Understanding & identifying your applications' cloud dependencies
- Emerging trends & issues affecting cloud application portability
- Creating a cloud strategy optimized for portability
- Choosing a technology stack for portability
- Implementing a portable cloud strategy with PaaS
Spaces are filling up quickly. Register now to reserve your spot.