- Get Stackato
- Why a Private PaaS?
- Features & Benefits
- Stackato by Language
- Compare Editions
- Stackato & Cloud Foundry
- Developer Tools
- Stackato Training
- Professional Services
- Commercial Support
- Code Recipes
In the age of scalable, elastic cloud infrastructure, six months to build and deploy an application is simply too long. Before, developers had to manually provision compute resources, configure their databases, and any of the other mundane tasks that slow down the work and add points of failure. But there is a better way.
This webinar demonstrates how distributed development teams can leverage Nebula Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Stackato private Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) to speed up application delivery by enabling developers to build an application once and seamlessly deploy it across clouds in minutes.
Learn how to:
- Deploy Stackato onto the NebulaOne cloud
- Develop applications with a distributed team
- Improve collaboration with other developers
- Utilize tools like Jenkins and Github for continuous integration
- Diagnose problems
- Utilize Stackato’s distributed Log Streaming to manage logged data from across the cluster in real-time
Duration: 60 minutes
Gabriel Hurley, Platform Team Manager, Nebula Inc.
Phil Whelan, Technology Evangelist, ActiveState