- Developer Tools
Stackato is the cloud platform for creating your private PaaS -- what does that mean for you and how does it work?
In this webinar, hosted by Diane Mueller, Director of Enterprise Product Management, and Troy Topnik, Technical Communications Specialist, learn:
- What Stackato is, what's in it, and how it works
- How IT system & cloud administrators can save time
- How Developers can get applications to the cloud faster
- How Stackato fits into your enterprise cloud strategy
Also see a live demonstration of:
- Stackato micro cloud (VM) setup
- Deploying a Python (Django) application
- Testing in the new Stackato Sandbox, running on Amazon EC2
Not seeing the video below? You must be using Windows Media 9 or higher, and may need to install the GoToMeeting codec.
If you are using a Mac, install the Windows Media Components.