If you've downloaded ActivePerl for:
- for use in production
- for redistribution
- on terminal servers
- for thin client for app deployment (i.e. on MS Terminal Services, Citrix XenApp or File Servers)
- for use on HP-UX/AIX/Solaris
...then ActivePerl Community Edition is not the right license for you. Please contact us for Business Edition or Enterprise Edition options.
Get our Email Updates
Sign up to receive ActiveState news, offers and product updates.
Using Perl in a business or government environment?
- Business Edition: commercial support plus AIX, HP-UX and Solaris builds
- Enterprise Edition: commercial support for corporate and government mission-critical applications
- OEM licensing for distributing ActiveState distributions in your application.
- Compare Editions
Other Development Tools
- Perl Dev Kit (PDK): Essential tools for building and deploying Perl applications.
- Komodo IDE: Cross-platform IDE for Perl and other dynamic languages
- ActivePerl Pro Studio: Everything developers need to develop, debug, and deploy professional Perl applications: Perl Dev Kit (PDK), Komodo IDE, and Safari Books Online.