If you've downloaded ActiveTcl:
- for use in production
- for redistribution
- on terminal servers
- for thin client for app deployment (i.e. on MS Terminal Services, Citrix XenApp or File Servers)
- for use on HP-UX/AIX/Solaris
...then ActiveTcl Community Edition is not the right license for you. Please contact us for Business Edition or Enterprise Edition options.
Get our Email Updates
Sign up to receive ActiveState news, offers and product updates.
Using Tcl in a business or government environment?
- Business Edition: commercial support
- Enterprise Edition: commercial support for corporate and government mission-critical applications
- OEM licensing for distributing ActiveState distributions in your application.
- Compare Editions
- Try Komodo IDE: the cross-platform, polyglot IDE for Tcl and other dynamic languages