Perl Dev Kit (PDK), available only as an addition to your ActivePerl Enterprise or OEM license, provides essential tools for building, deploying, and wrapping Perl applications.
PDK is not available for individual sale; you must purchase an Enterprise or OEM license for Perl wrapping capabilities.
- Develop and deploy your Perl programs to anyone on any platform with cross-platform wrapping.
- Deliver code as executables or as Windows Services, ActiveX components, .NET assemblies or in the System Tray.
- Easily create MSI files using Perl code.
- Enforce best-practices or personalized coding policies against your source code. Great for teams!
- Filter text interactively, with on-the-fly results.
- Improve code performance and reliability through coverage experiments, hotspot analysis and data set comparisons.
- Find problems fast with the nimble Windows debugger.
Licenses are available only as an add-on to ActiveState Enterprise or OEM Editions. Contact us to get a quote or call us at 1.866.631.4581 to find out more.