Ready to make the switch? Customers who have invested time and money in competing development tools or software bundles can save money and ensure a smooth transition to ActiveState's solutions with the ActiveState Competitive Upgrade Program.
Under the terms of this program, individuals or organizations who wish to upgrade their current solutions can purchase the equivalent ActiveState development tool or software bundle, and receive a cash rebate on all fully-paid orders, within 30 days or purchase.
- 10% if you paid between $100 and $500 for the competing product
- 15% if you paid between $501 and $1000 for the competing product
- The competing product must have been purchased in the last 12 months
- The competing product offer features that compare closely to the ActiveState product you wish to purchase:
- Perl Dev Kit: Any Perl application deployment tool
- Tcl Dev Kit: Any Tcl application deployment tool
- ActivePerl Pro Studio: Any Perl development and deployment bundle
- ActiveTcl Pro Studio: Any Tcl development and deployment bundle
- Competing product and ActiveState product invoices must specify the same individual as the end user.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other special offer or discount.
- Offer not available to resellers.
- Rebates on ActivePerl Pro Studio and ActiveTcl Pro Studio are valid for the first year subscription fee only.
- Rebates are only issued on orders that have been paid in full.
- ActiveState reserves the right to deny requests at our discretion.
To receive your rebate:
- Purchase the ActiveState product(s) through our online store, or send a purchase order sales [at] activestate [dot] com (by email) or fax to 778 786 1133.
- Within 14 days of purchase, provide invoices for the competing product and corresponding ActiveState product sales [at] activestate [dot] com (by email) or send a fax to 778 786 1133, Attn: ActiveState Competitive Rebate Program. Ensure that your full mailing address is provided as part of this documentation.
- A cheque for the rebate amount will be issued in the purchaser's name within 30 business days receipt of proof of purchase.