- Get Stackato
- Why a Private PaaS?
- Features & Benefits
- Stackato by Language
- Compare Editions
- Stackato & Cloud Foundry
- Developer Tools
Submitted by activestate on Tue, 2007-04-24 20:00
The shortlists for the Komodo Extensibility Challenge by ActiveState were announced today, and voting for the favorite entries has begun. The Komodo Extensibility Challenge was launched with the release of the latest iteration of Komodo IDE 4.0, and challenged programmers to create a useful project template or XPI extension, then share it with other users on the Komodo Community site.
The shortlisted candidates in the Komodo XPI Extension category are:
- Fire Code Search by Micky Fire
- Find in Project Files by bcorfman
- MySQL Console by tswicegood
- Clipboard Helper Extension by scoates
The shortlisted candidates in the Komodo Other Extensibility category are:
- Prolog UDL by Martin Schmidt
- Komodo Header by iodboi
- Rails Macros by Pedro Paixao
- PHPDocumentor Macros and Snippets by antonio
- PHP Toolbox by tswicegood
- MySQL Shortcuts by tswicegood
- CheckMate Macro by bigdiver
- Komode Modeline by scoates
To view the Komodo Extensibility Challenge entries and to vote, visit the Komodo Community site.
Winners will receive prizes that include ThinkGeek gift certificates, a Squeezebox from Slim Devices, Amazon gift certificates, Komodo IDE licenses, and more. Voting closes Tuesday, May 15, 2007. Winners will be announced Friday, May 18, 2007 at RailConf 2007 in Portland, Oregon.