- Get Stackato
- Why a Private PaaS?
- Features & Benefits
- Stackato by Language
- Compare Editions
- Stackato & Cloud Foundry
- Developer Tools
- Stackato Training
- Professional Services
- Commercial Support
- Code Recipes
If you're using Tcl to power your business then you need ActiveTcl Business Edition, the newest commercial-grade language distribution for open source compliance, commercial support, and cross-platform access.
ActiveTcl Business Edition is a new, affordable solution developed specifically for small- and mid-sized development teams. It integrates low cost commercial support with access to builds and repositories for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, AIX, Solaris and HP-UX plus older versions across all platforms.
It is ideal for finance, aerospace & defense, and government organizations that have small deployments of Tcl in internal business-critical applications. Compare editions and choose the solution that fits your needs.
Enlist commercial support for Tcl at a price you can afford:
- Comply with requirements to have supported open source products
- Keep your development issues private
- Count on dynamic languages expertise at your fingertips at a minimal cost
- Free up precious development time to focus on your core competencies
- Ensure maximum uptime for your business-critical applications
For building business-critical applications, rely on exclusive access to builds and repositories not available in Community Edition, including:
Exclusive access to AIX, Solaris, HP-UX platform builds and repositories in addition to Windows, Linux and Mac OS X*.
- Regardless of the environment you depend on, you receive exclusive access to quality assured builds and repositories for AIX, Solaris and HP-UX in addition to Linux, Windows and Mac OS X.
Access to older versions across all platforms.
- Get convenient, worry free access to older versions of dynamic languages so that you can work with the version you need and have the convenience to upgrade when the time is right.
- Benefit from the ability to test your products against any release version.
Fast and easy management of Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, AIX, Solaris, HP-UX modules.
- Along with exclusive access to AIX, Solaris and HP-UX modules, you receive access to the Tcl package manager (Teapot).
- Package managers simplify the job of finding and installing pre-built language modules or extensions, saving you time and effort.
Business Edition Support Coverage
If we ship it, we support installation, usage, configuration, and diagnosis (dependent on our product life cycle).
Business Edition Support provides coverage of the following issues arising from your use of ActiveTcl:
- Issues related to the installation/configuration/usage of ActiveTcl
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis of errors related to use of ActiveTcl
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis of operational or systemic problems related to the use of ActiveTcl
Business Edition Support does not include, among other things:
- System design, architecture or code development
- Support for third party software used in conjunction with ActiveTcl
Additional support, including best practices guidance is available through Enterprise Edition. For advanced support and consulting, including custom builds, module customization, and development advice, ask us about Consulting Services.
For further details, review the ActiveState Business Edition Support & License Agreement.