- Get Stackato
- Why a Private PaaS?
- Features & Benefits
- Stackato by Language
- Compare Editions
- Stackato & Cloud Foundry
- Developer Tools
- Stackato Training
- Professional Services
- Commercial Support
- Code Recipes
Mission-Critical Support for Python, Perl and Tcl
There is a significant level of risk that comes with using open source software in mission-critical applications. If you're a financial, government, aerospace or defense organization whose system runs Perl, Python or Tcl, a failed script can have disastrous consequences.
Dynamic languages are an essential component of enterprise applications. But don't let their open source nature become a point of failure that costs you in downtime, lost revenue or a damaged reputation.
ActiveState Enterprise Edition secures your use of dynamic languages. It provides guaranteed technical support, legal indemnification and quality assurance. With Enterprise Edition, you'll enjoy the advantages of open source while minimizing the risks.
Includes All Business Edition Features:
Support for build, installation, usage, configuration and diagnosis (dependent on Activestate's product life cycle).
- Comply with corporate policy requirements to have support for open source products
- Keep development issues private
- Ensure maximum uptime for critical applications
Use the version you need for existing applications, test your application against any release version, and migrate when the time is right.
- ActivePerl 5.6, 5.8, 5.10, 5.12, 5.14, 5.16, 5.18, 5.20
- ActivePython 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4
- ActiveTcl 8.4, 8.5, 8.6
AIX, Solaris, HP-UX Builds
Quality assured builds and repositories for the environments you depend on, including AIX, Solaris, HP-UX, Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Find and install modules quickly and easily with access to the package manager for your respective language (PPM, PyPM and Teapot).
Plus Enhanced Support for Large Enterprise
Enhanced Commercial Support
Feeling pressure to meet development deadlines? Get to market faster with priority support ranging from troubleshooting and emergency issues to best practices advice and customized installations.
- Unlimited incidents via phone and email
- Response time guarantee of 2 business hours for critical issues
- Custom builds (depending on requirements)
- Design, development and best practices advice
- Support for legacy versions and migration
Quality Assurance Guarantee
Deploy mission-critical applications with confidence. Our Enterprise language distributions are fully tested and quality-assured by core Perl, Python and Tcl developers. We continually test new modules for security, stability and quality.
- Regularly updated, fully tested builds delivered to your account
- Quality assurance guarantee written into a Service Level Agreement
Service Level Agreement and Legal Risk CoverageProtect your organization and mitigate the risk of using open source components. We have worked with leading government and Fortune 1000 enterprises, and are happy to work with you to map out a plan for your organization.
- Full license review, including all precompiled third-party modules
- Service Level Agreement to meet the delivery time, support, performance and other terms required by your organization
- Legal indemnification: We provide coverage for legal issues arising from third party components
- Site-wide licensing: Customized licensing provides unlimited usage across your development unit
Comply with Open Source Support Requirements
The US Department of Defense strongly advises commercial-level support for the use of open source software. Many Fortune 1000 and other large organizations strongly advise or require it.
With ActiveState's Enterprise-level support, decades of core development experience, and quality assurance guarantee, you can rest assured that our Perl, Python and Tcl distributions surpass corporate open source support requirements.
ActiveState is proud to support Enterprise customers such as: