- Get Stackato
- Why a Private PaaS?
- Features & Benefits
- Stackato by Language
- Compare Editions
- Stackato & Cloud Foundry
- Developer Tools
- Stackato Training
- Professional Services
- Commercial Support
- Code Recipes
Leading software, hardware, and aerospace vendors such as Cisco, VMWare, Lockheed Martin, and Boeing rely on ActivePerl, ActivePython, and ActiveTcl embedded in their products to get to market faster and provide the risk-free reliability their customers demand. If you need a scripting language to power your application and you redistribute open source Perl, Python or Tcl, ignoring open source licensing terms can be dangerous. It can cost you in IP infringement lawsuits, hefty lawyers' bills and a damaged reputation.
Get turn-key redistribution licenses and eliminate legal risks with ActiveState OEM licensing for bundling ActivePerl, ActivePython or ActiveTcl Community*, Business, or Enterprise Edition builds.
Eliminate Legal Risk
Get peace of mind by trusting ActiveState OEM licensing to eliminate legal headaches and costs that can occur when you distribute open source software in commercial products.
- Get turn-key licensing including third-party modules to eliminate lengthy legal reviews
- Reduce time to market by not spending time deciphering complex open source licensing
- Get indemnification coverage to avoid costly IP infringement lawsuits**. Learn more about avoiding IP Infringment lawsuits here.
Take Quality Products to Market Faster
ActiveState dynamic language distributions are built and tested by core Perl, Python and Tcl experts so your development team starts with a solid foundation from which to build upon.
- Get standardized builds across all the operating systems and platforms your customers demand
- Save time with precompiled languages that address module-level dependencies
- Focus your developers on application development and rely on ActiveState for building, testing, and maintaining your Perl, Python, and Tcl
Increase Customer Experience and Satisfaction
Bundling the leading commercial scripting languages with your products will help you close deals faster and eliminate customer concerns with open source licensing.
- Provide seamless customer experience by including the scripting language with your product
- Make installation easier with cross-platform standardization
- Ease customer and partner worries with effective licensing so they don't have to worry about third-party components
- Get the indemnification coverage that your customers demand**
Get On-Demand Commercial Support
Rely on ActiveState's experts to resolve your development teams' and your customers' issues privately rather than in public forums. From troubleshooting to emergency in-production coverage, with Enterprise Edition OEM customers, get unlimited incidents, priority access to core dynamic languages experts, guaranteed fast response times and fixes delivered directly to you. When you are under pressure to speed-up development cycles to get to market faster, you get priority access to ActiveState's experts to help your development team keep projects on track.
ActiveState OEM licensing options are your best choice for licensing the highest-quality Perl, Python and Tcl builds for embedding in your products.
* Community Edition licenses alone for ActivePerl Community Edition, ActivePython Community Edition, and ActiveTcl Community Edition do not permit re-distribution. Please ensure you enterprisesales [at] activestate [dot] com (subject: OEM%20license%20options%3F) (contact ActiveState sales) to ensure you have the appropriate license.
** Indemnification coverage available for Enterprise Edition OEM customers. enterprisesales [at] activestate [dot] com (subject: Indemnification%20with%20OEM%20licensing%3F) (Contact ActiveState sales) to discuss your requirements.