Tcl Dev Kit (TDK), available only as an addition to your ActiveTcl Enterprise or OEM license, provides essential tools for Tcl programmers, making it easy to create, build, and deploy applications.
Rapidly deploy Tcl applications to a broad range of platforms, as ready-to-run executables, starkits or starpacks. Simplify development with tools for finding and fixing bugs, managing complex code bases, and optimizing your programs. Take control and work the way you want with a choice of GUIs or command line interfaces for most tools.
TDK is not available for individual sale; you must purchase an Enterprise or OEM license for Tcl wrapping capabilities.
- Deliver your Tcl programs as executables, starkits or starpacks.
- Tamper-proof your applications, and protect your code from prying eyes.
- Run and manage your Tcl code as Windows services.
- Create, manage, export and use TEApot package repositories.
- Kill bugs fast with the cross-platform graphical debugger.
- Quickly find errors before running your scripts.
- Uncover tricky problems by inspecting Tcl programs while they run.
- Improve code performance and reliability through coverage and hotspot analysis.
- Understand complex code at a glance with a visual guide to component relationships.
Licenses available only as an add-on to ActiveState Enterprise or OEM Editions. Contact us to get a quote or call us at 1.866.631.4581 to find out more.