Tcl Dev Kit (TDK) provides essential tools for Tcl programmers, making it easy to create, build and deploy applications.
Rapidly deploy Tcl applications to a broad range of platforms*, as ready-to-run executables, starkits or starpacks. Simplify development with tools for finding and fixing bugs, managing complex code bases, and optimizing your programs. Take control and work the way you want with a choice of GUIs or command line interfaces for most tools.
TDK 5 supports ActiveTcl 8.4 through 8.6.
- Deliver your Tcl programs as executables, starkits or starpacks.
- Tamper-proof your applications, and protect your code from prying eyes.
- Run and manage your Tcl code as Windows services.
- Create, manage, export and use TEApot package repositories.
- Kill bugs fast with the cross-platform graphical debugger.
- Quickly find errors before running your scripts.
- Uncover tricky problems by inspecting Tcl programs while they run.
- Improve code performance and reliability through coverage and hotspot analysis.
- Understand complex code at a glance with a visual guide to component relationships.
Licenses are user-based, so a single license covers you across all the languages, platforms, and systems you use—at home, at work, or at the coffee shop. And licenses include all point release updates (such as from Tcl Dev Kit 5.0 to 5.1, 5.2 etc), so you're always up to date. Nice, huh? Read the license agreement for details.
Pricing & Upgrades
- TDK starts at $395 US for all the languages, platforms, and systems you use. Licenses include all point release updates (such as from TDK 5.1 to TDK 5.2).
- TDK team pricing: Save 20% on licenses when you buy a 5-pack.
Upgrade to TDK 5
- Upgrades from TDK 4.x start at $168 US
Upgrade to ActiveTcl Pro Studio
ActiveTcl Pro Studio includes TDK, Komodo IDE, plus all upgrades and support for one year, in a single value-priced bundle.
- With current TDK or Komodo IDE: starting at $268 US
- As a new purchase: $595 US
Please email email@example.com for a custom quote if you require 30 or more subscriptions.
GSA Contract Holder
US Government purchaser? If you are a US Government purchaser (federal or local/state agency), please note that ActiveState is a GSA Contract Holder (GSA #GS-35F-0097X). You can search for our products on the GSA Advantage site for GSA pricing, or contact us for a quote here or at 1.866.631.4581.
* TclApp cross-platform wrapping targeting Solaris, HP-UX and AIX may require an ActiveState Business Edition license.