The Secure Supply Chain for Python, Perl and tcl
Protect your software supply chain with the ActiveState Platform. The only turn-key software supply chain that automates and secures importing, building & consuming open source. Available now for Python, Perl & Tcl.
The software supply chain cannot be blindly trusted. Learn how to mitigate risk by understanding when to trust and when to verify.
Modern, secure package management
Our secure supply chain starts with modern package management that’s 100% compatible with the packages you use, highly-automated, and includes key enterprise features:
- Automated builds from source code, including linked C libraries
- Automated dependency resolution and solutions to dependency conflicts
- Per-package and per-version vulnerability flagging ensures you can automatically build/rebuild secure environments
- A complete Bill of Materials (BOM) including provenance, licensing & all dependencies, including transient, OS & shared dependencies
- Built-in virtual environments simplify development, debugging, testing and multi-project work
- Web UI, API & CLI for Windows/Linux, with full macOS support soon
Secure, Modern Tools for Python, Perl and Tcl Developers
Spend less time wrestling with packages, dependencies, and vulnerabilities and more time focused on doing what you do best – coding!
Python, Perl & Tcl Solutions for Enterprises
Languages, operating systems, packages, and dependencies are continually evolving. Our 20+ years of expertise can help you stay up-to-date without sacrificing security.
Fast, reliable support and maintenance with guaranteed response times and Service-Level Agreements.
Trusted by Developers, Proven for the Enterprise
Ready to talk about easier, safer open source for your business?
Please provide your information, and our Sales Team will be in touch shortly. Students and developers can sign up for a free account instead.
Webinar: Is it time to say goodbye to one-size-fits-all Python distributions?
Downloading a pre-built Python distribution with hundreds of packages raises a number of security issues and integrity issues. Watch our on-demand webinar ‘Moving Beyond ActivePython & ActivePerl’ to learn how the ActiveState Platform provides a modern alternative.