The open source supply chain is increasingly under attack, with a 742% increase over the past 3 years. This has made software development teams more aware of open source tools and the security of open source.
It’s time to secure your open source software supply chain
The ActiveState Platform can help you address software supply chain threats & vulnerabilities for Python, Perl, Ruby and Tcl.
The ActiveState Platform eliminates many potential points of supply chain attacks and security risks by providing a consistent, end-to-end ecosystem that offers:
- Vetted Open Source Code – indemnified packages are checked ensure they are well maintained and suitably licensed for commercial software use
- Scripted Builds – no manual intervention
- Secure Build Service – ephemeral, isolated, hermetic build environments for each build step
- Verifiable Reproducibility – deterministic builds that fail “safe”
- Provenance Attestations – provenance can be established for each built artifact
- SBOMs – a complete Software Bill Of Materials (SBOM) for your open source projects
Implementing the ActiveState Platform can help ensure the security and integrity of your Python, Perl, Ruby and Tcl software supply chains.
Devops, devsecops and security teams are seeing the benefits of ActiveState’s platform repositories and workflows to help develop secure software components and work from secure codebases. ActiveState is proud to support open source developers and open source communities with these security tools that can also identify CVEs within open source components.
Want to see for yourself?
You can try the ActiveState Platform by signing up for a free account using your email or GitHub credentials. Or sign up for a free demo and let us show you how you can implement secure open source so you don’t have to worry about security vulnerabilities.