Runtime Security Demo: 5 Ways to Reduce Application Risk
We know that it can feel like a constant struggle to balance speed of development with your security and compliance requirements. We’ve taken our 20+ years building open source languages and launched a runtime security offering – the first building block of our new SaaS platform.
In this webinar, we demo our SaaS Platform plus cover 5 key ways to reduce application risk. We also discuss how we’re solving pain points of working with open source languages.
This webinar covers:
- Ensuring security at runtime: Security is built-in, embedded in the language interpreter.
- Minimizing attack surface: Use the packages you need. Identify what you don’t need.
- Getting a Key Risk Indicator Dashboard: See all security & compliance issues at a glance in real-time.
- Profiling Risk: Profile vulnerability & usage. Gain better triage at runtime.
- Reducing Time to Detection: Track & update vulnerabilities in real time.
Plus, 5 key ways to decrease application risk, such as:
- Putting in place a 360 degree view of application security & compliance
- Understanding what code is actually running in non-production vs production
- Identifying open source licensing risks
Jeff Rouse, VP Product, ActiveState
JR oversees ActiveState’s product strategy. He’s spent 26+ years in tech at companies ranging from startups to publicly traded companies and in roles from team lead to Project Manager to VP Development & Services.
Dana Crane, Product Marketing Manager, ActiveState
Responsible for the go to market function at ActiveState, Dana has 20+ years of experience crossing (and falling into) the chasm, as well as capitalizing on (and being disrupted by) innovation.