This webinar accompanies our eBook, “The Journey to Software Supply Chain Security”. You can download your free copy here!
2023 has seen twice as many software supply chain attacks as the past three years combined. Now is the time for organizations to have a clear roadmap to protect against threats in 2024 and beyond.
Vulnerabilities in the codebase are often the surface level that every company thinks about when it comes to security, but your software supply chain needs more than surface level attention. Learn from our experts as they tackle these hard topics to help you minimize risk beyond just vulnerabilities and eliminate threats across the entire SDLC.
In this webinar, we discuss these emerging threats, as well as the tools and processes you can put in place today. Building on our “Journey to Software Supply Chain Security” eBook, you’ll get practical information that can support your security strategy, whether you’re on your first step of your journey or well down the path.
This webinar covers:
- The emerging threats inherent to software supply chain security
- The state of software supply chain security in 2023
- How to think about securing the software supply chain in 5 stages, from Complete Anarchy to Nirvana
- Traditional AppSec tools, and where they fit in
- Technical demo: How ActiveState can help secure your open source supply chain
Prioritize the right things for your software supply chain security.