ActiveGo: Pre-bundled, Supported Go Distribution
Companies like Atlassian, Docker and Facebook have already embraced Go (Golang), and developers are increasingly turning to Go for web services, networking and fast systems development. Easy to learn, Go gives you the best of both worlds—fast development with runtime speeds similar to C++ or Java that can be deployed in a single executable.
ActiveGo makes it easy to start using Go in your organization. Focus on productivity with over 70 of the most popular Go libraries and tools already included, and satisfy enterprise requirements for commercial support, security and open source license compliance.
ActiveGo is available in the following editions:
- Community Edition: Free for development and internal testing.
- Business Edition: Production use and commercial support for small environments.
- Enterprise Edition: Production use and priority support for large environments. Previous versions of Go, custom builds, consultation and indemnification can be provided.
What's Included in ActiveGo
ActiveGo is pre-bundled with over 70 of the top community packages, so you can:
- Connect to your big data platforms and databases including MongoDB, Cassandra, Kafka, PostgreSQL, Redis, Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server
- Build and deploy web applications and services in the cloud with AWS and Google App Engine
- Create microservices with go-kit and go-micro
- Increase developer productivity with tools for testing, error handling, debugging, code quality and logging
- Enable enterprise applications with cryptography, networking and authorization packages
- Integrate machine learning with the TensorFlow Go binding and documentation
ActiveGo for Business and Enterprise
Get the benefits of open source Go along with the commercial support and services your organization requires. When you're ready to go into production, Business and Enterprise Edition provide the following benefits:
Reduce Legal Risk
Comply with your organization's open source use policies. ActiveGo includes a full license review of pre-bundled packages for security and open source license compliance. Legal indemnification is also available to protect your organization from potential copyright or patent infringement risk.
No need to worry about developers on your team downloading unvetted packages. ActiveGo provides the latest secure versions of packages and delivers timely security updates for critical issues.
Avoid waiting for answers or exposing valuable intellectual property on public forums. Get faster, more reliable responses to your technical issues via phone or email from the Go experts at ActiveState.
Older Versions and Cross-Platform Support
Ensure consistency across your operating systems from desktop to production, on-premise or in the cloud. ActiveGo supports Linux, Mac and Windows out of the box. Customized builds and older versions of Go (i.e. 1.4 or 1.5) can be provided.
Start Developing with ActiveGo
ActiveGo Community Edition is free to use in development and internal testing. What are you waiting for? Get started with the only pre-bundled, commercially supported Go distribution today.
Start developing for free on Linux, macOS and Windows