Open Source Early Access Program for the ActiveState Platform
Free cross-platform build infrastructure for open source projects
- The ability to create and share custom runtimes for Linux, macOS and Windows. These runtimes can include specific releases of Python and can run in a sandboxed environment, ensuring trouble-free deployment for your users and easier debugging for your contributors.
- Transparent licensing. These runtimes will have the same licensing as your project and its existing dependencies. Glue code from ActiveState will be MIT licensed for maximum compatibility.
- Cloud-based build infrastructure that you don’t have to configure, manage or pay for.
- Shared secrets, to make it easier for project contributors to securely share credentials.
- Much more. Get the details here.