It’s Time To Enhance Your Open Source Supply Chain Security
The open source supply chain offers bad actors far too many potential points of compromise across the “import-build-consume” process.
The ActiveState Platform can help you close the gaps in your supply chain with a comprehensive solution for Python, Perl, Ruby and Tcl.
The ActiveState Platform eliminates many potential points of supply chain attacks by providing a consistent, end-to-end ecosystem that offers:
- Vetted Source Code – indemnified packages are checked ensure they are well maintained and suitably licensed for commercial use
- Scripted Builds – no manual intervention
- Secure Build Service – ephemeral, isolated, hermetic build environments for each build step
- Verifiable Reproducibility – deterministic builds that fail “safe”
- Provenance Attestations – provenance can be established for each built artifact
- SBOMs – a complete Software Bill Of Materials (SBOM) for your runtime environment
Implementing the ActiveState Platform can help ensure the security and integrity of your Python, Perl, Ruby and Tcl software supply chain.
Want to see yourself?
You can try the ActiveState Platform by signing up for a free account using your email or GitHub credentials. Or sign up for a free demo and let us show you how you can secure your open source supply chain.