Go Language Solutions
GET STARTED WITH ACTIVEGO
BUILD NEXT GEN WEB APPLICATIONS WITH
THE ONLY COMMERCIALLY SUPPORTED GO DISTRIBUTION.
Start developing for free on Linux, macOS and Windows
ACTIVEGO: PRE-BUNDLED, SUPPORTED GO DISTRIBUTION
Companies like Atlassian, Docker and Facebook have already embraced Go (Golang), and developers are increasingly turning to Go for web services, networking and fast systems development. Easy to learn, Go gives you the best of both worlds—fast development with runtime speeds similar to C++ or Java that can be deployed in a single executable.
ActiveGo makes it easy to start using Go in your organization. Focus on productivity with over 70 of the most popular Go libraries and tools already included, and satisfy enterprise requirements for commercial support, security and open source license compliance.
ACTIVEGO IS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING EDITIONS:
- Community Edition: Free for development and internal testing.
- Business Edition: Beyond development use and commercial support for small environments.
- Enterprise Edition: Beyond development use and priority support for large environments. Previous versions of Go, custom builds, consultation and indemnification can be provided.
KOMODO IDE: FASTER, EASIER GO DEVELOPMENT
Komodo automatically detects Go files and provides features such as:
- Syntax highlighting and checking (linting)
- Code folding
- CodeIntel completions and calltips
- Code outline (Code Browser/Sections List)
- Goto Definition
- Unit testing
- Version control
- Multi-language visual debugging
- Collaborative editing for teams
- Extensibility and customization
Start developing today with the Komodo IDE 21-day free trial, and get complimentary Komodo IDE licensing with ActiveGo Business or Enterprise Edition.