Trusted by Developers, Proven for the Enterprise
Build and Ship Faster with Supported Golang
ActiveGo makes it easy to use Go in your organization. With the top packages curated and precompiled, and a range of commercial support options, ActiveGo satisfies your company’s requirements and lets your team focus on building great apps.
Microservices and Cloud
- Connect to your big data and databases including MongoDB, Cassandra, Kafka, PostgreSQL, Redis, Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server
- Develop web applications and services in the cloud with with AWS and Google App Engine
- Build microservices with ease using go-kit and go-micro
Get Your Apps to Market Faster
ActiveGo includes the most popular Golang packages, pre-verified to ensure against outdated or vulnerable versions, incompatibility and improper licensing, so you can:
- Increase developer productivity with tools for testing, error handling, debugging, code quality and logging
- Enable and secure enterprise applications with cryptography, networking and authorization packages
- Operationalize machine learning with the TensorFlow Go binding and documentation
- Satisfy corporate requirements for support, security and open source license compliance
Everything You Need for Business and Enterprise
Reduce Security Risks
Ensure security with the latest secure versions of Go packages and timely updates for critical issues.
Indemnification and License Compliance
Comply with your organization’s open source policies against GPL and GNU licensing, and reduce risk with legal indemnification.
Commercial Support & Maintenance
Keep your IP out of public forums and get faster, more reliable help with guaranteed response times and Service-Level Agreements.
Enforce Code Consistency
Maintain consistency from desktop to production – Windows, macOS, Linux and and custom build availability.
Avoid Lock-In with Open Source
100% compatible with open source Go so you can recruit skilled staff, ramp up faster and avoid vendor lock-in.
Accelerate Time to Market
Spend less time setting things up and more time getting things done, with the top Golang packages precompiled and ready to go.
Check out ActiveState Platform’s CLI tool – the State Tool. Written in Go, the State Tool is designed to (ultimately) be a cross-platform, universal package manager for dynamic open source language runtimes.