End-to-End Open Source Supply Chain Security for Every Language
That’s our vision for the ActiveState Platform. Today, you can use it to help secure your Python, Perl and Tcl open source supply chains.
Securely Import, Build, and Consume Code
Is the way you import, build and consume open source code at odds with your organization’s software security and integrity goals?
Without the proper controls in place to ensure the provenance (i.e. origin) of all open source code, as well as verifiable reproducibility for all builds, your applications can be compromised by open source supply chain attacks.
Find out how secure your existing controls are by taking our quick, 8 question self-assessment survey.
A Turn-Key Software Supply Chain Solution For Security Professionals
The ActiveState Platform provides an out-of-the-box, software supply chain security solution that protects your software development process from end to end:
- An open source catalog that contains indemnified Python, Perl and Tcl packages which have been checked to ensure they are well maintained and suitably licensed for commercial use.
- A secure build service that offers isolated, ephemeral, hermetic and verifiably reproducible builds from Python, Perl and Tcl source code. As a universal, automated build tool, developers no longer need to install potentially compromised binaries.
- Checksum verification of all build artifacts ensures the final packages you work with haven’t been compromised.
Universal Package Management Solution For Developers
100% compatible with the open source packages you use today
- Unified Tooling – a single tool that automatically builds all packages from source (including linked C libraries), and also simplifies the creation and management of virtual environments and the projects they contain.
- Environment Reproducibility – shared, consistent Python, Perl and Tcl runtime environments that can be deployed on a given system with a single command. Eliminate “works on my machine” issues.
- Vulnerability Remediation – identify vulnerable components, upgrade/downgrade them, and automatically rebuild a secure runtime environment, ready to be pulled into your CI/CD pipeline. Resolve vulnerabilities faster.
- Advanced Dependency Management – automated dependency resolution, as well as simple solutions to dependency conflicts. Eliminate dependency hell.
The ActiveState Platform integrates with your existing development workflow
It supplies secure, prebuilt Python, Perl and Tcl runtimes for your Dev and CI/CD environments, helping ensure application integrity.
Use your email address or GitHub login to create your free account and get started right away!