Eliminating Open Source Supply Chain Threats with ActiveState
If your development team uses open source packages, and are trying to prioritize both security and time to market, now is a good time to check out the latest from ActiveState.
In this, Dana Crane, Product Marketing Manager, interviews Nicole Schwartz, Senior Security Product Manager, on how ActiveState ensures both security and integrity of the open source components you work with, saving dev teams from “dependency hell” and giving security and compliance teams the visibility and oversight they need.
Get a briefing on the state of software supply chain security, and how ActiveState is helping our customers get ahead of supply chain risks this year.
Tune in and learn about:
- EO 14028 (Executive Order Mandate on Cybersecurity) – How ActiveState customers are achieving compliance
- SLSA 1.0 – How to gain Build Level 3 compliance with the newly released 1.0 spec of this cross-industry security framework
- Best Practices – How SBOMs and Attestations can be utilized in your software development processes to ensure supply chain security
Interested in a more technical deep dive? We demonstrate the latest features on the ActiveState Platform, such as:
- How to generate SPDX and JSON SBOMs
- How to work with Software Attestations
- How to move projects between organizations for easier collaboration
- How to integrate ActiveState Python with Microsoft’s VS Code Editor
Learn why Fortune 1000 companies trust ActiveState, and how we can work with you as a partner to make your open source usage easy, fast and secure.
Watch the Webinar
Nicole Schwartz, Security Product Manager, ActiveState
Nicole Schwartz speaks about Information Security, DevSecOps, Agile, and DEI. She is currently a Product Manager at ActiveState, Chief Operating Officer for The Diana Initiative, an organizer for the SkyTalks village at DEF CON. She holds a Master of Science in Information Technology from Clarkson University and can be found at @CircuitSwan.
Dana Crane, Product Marketing Manager, ActiveState
With 25+ years in the software industry, Dana has both crossed and fallen into the chasm as a Product Marketer and Product Manager. When not playing basketball or writing blogs, his time is split between making products easier to use and easier to understand.