Open Source Observability: Breaking Down Security Silos
But with software developers freely pulling components from public repositories, how do security leaders keep track of what’s in their environments? Having a siloed view of vulnerabilities across the enterprise makes it difficult to assess risk, prioritize efforts and remediate in a timely manner.
This webinar discusses steps towards achieving global open source observability – knowing where all vulnerabilities are deployed in your organization – so that you can eliminate silos and reduce your remediation time.
- Open source vulnerabilities and the software supply chain
- US Executive Order requirements to automate vulnerability remediation
- Shortcutting the remediation cycle of investigating, fixing, rebuilding, testing and redeploying software
We also demonstrate the latest features on the ActiveState Platform, such as:
- Getting a centralized view of all vulnerable packages
- Organizations – Empowering all team members to reduce risk with secure, reproducible open source runtimes
- Generating Software Bills of Materials (SBOMs) and signed attestations