Download Perl from ActiveState: ActivePerl
Download the trusted Perl distribution for Windows, Linux and Mac, pre-bundled with top Perl modules – free for development use.
Get ActivePerl Community Edition
32-bit and other older/legacy versions are available through the ActiveState Platform with a paid subscription. See pricing here.
ActivePerl is now offered through the ActiveState Platform. Create a free account above and get these benefits:
- Download Perl and get notified of updates
- Customize Perl with only the packages you need
- Share your Perl runtime environment with your team
Try ActiveState’s latest Perl release
With our experimental Perl 5.32 release we’re reimagining how you work with Perl from ActiveState. Rather than receive a monolithic build of packages, you’ll have:
- A unified, cloud-based toolchain for Linux and Windows
- Virtual environments for isolated working directories
- Pure Open Source licensing: modules you install have just their original licensing
Build for Windows and Linux.
MacOS coming soon.
Looking to Download Perl For Beyond Development Use? Take a look at our licensing options.
Commercial support, older versions of Perl, or redistributing ActivePerl in your software – We’ve got you covered on the ActiveState Platform. Compare pricing options in detail.
Build, certify and resolve your open source languages on the ActiveState Platform. Automate your build engineering cycle, dependency management and checking for threats and license compliance.