ActivePython is now more enterprise-ready then ever! With the inclusion of several key modules, ActivePython is now the best choice for all your Python needs. These modules are only available in the Business Edition and Enterprise Editions of ActivePython.
- GUI Toolkits Modules: PyQt and wxPython are two of the most popular GUI Toolkits in the Python developer community
- Database Modules: Modules for connecting to MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and any ODBC database: MySQL-python, psycopg2, cx_Oracle, pyodbc and pymssql
- Crypto Module: M2Crypto is one of the primary Python tools for providing security and is the most complete Python wrapper for OpenSSL
You can add these key modules to your ActivePython installation in 1 of 2 easy ways:
- Make an account on the ActiveState Platform.
- Request a Quote for ActivePython Enterprise Edition
ActivePython Business Edition and ActivePython Enterprise Edition include service level guarantees to support business-critical systems. Comprehensive licensing agreements through ActiveState’s OEM Edition let you redistribute ActivePython and your required modules worry-free.
Using Python in the enterprise has never been so safe and so easy!