Komodo 9.2 has been well received, but there were a ton of changes, and as often happens in software development, there were a few regressions. 9.2.1 aims to resolve these as well as some longer-standing issues. This is a maintenance update focused on improving the stability of Komodo, so no sweeping changes.
If you’re already using Komodo 9 use the Help > Check for Updates menu to start the update; otherwise you can obtain a copy by visiting the downloads section. This is a controlled release, meaning we’re sending out the update to everyone slowly over the next week.
Try Komodo IDE for free today by creating an account on the ActiveState Platform!
- Prefs: Added Vagrantfile file association.
- Syntax Highlighting: Added Docker syntax highlighting.
- Toolbox: fix issue preventing tools from saving – fixes #504.
- Collab: Improve contact request user experience.
- Scintilla: Fixed crash caused by drag+drop on OSX – fixes #371.
- Go: Fix issue where interpreter would not be properly detected.
- Python: Detect pyflakes properly in Python3.
- Publishing: Fixed auto push not working when path has spaces – fixes #505.
- Commando: Fix issue where results would not update – fixes #515.
- Commando: Shell: Don’t default to running in container commands in an external terminal.
- Commando: Shell: Fix autocompletion triggering on partial matches.
- OSX: Ensure Scintilla dialog views’ text is visible.
- CodeIntel: Fixed reading from rails.cix catalog – fixes #537
- Keybindings: vi: Ensure the caret is scrolled into view after moving in visual mode – fixes #436.
- Scintilla: Ruby: Highlight keyword-style arguments correctly – fixes #522.
New to Komodo?
Don’t own Komodo yet? Try it today!
If you have any questions, post a comment below or talk to us directly on the forums!