Today we have a nice big maintenance release for our Komodo users, fixing a variety of bugs and issues you’ve let us know about since 11.0.0. Some notable fixes include:
- PHP CodeIntel now showing completions from other files
- PHP now properly considering the dollar sign to be part of the variable
- Auto-completions triggering more reliably
- Go To Definition working more consistently
- Improved sorting of auto-completions
- Auto-completions are now case insensitive
- Retina icon sizes improved
- Various SDK enhancements
- More consistent ability to create and edit unit tests
For the full release notes, check out our documentation.
If you’re a Komodo IDE customer, you should be receiving the update through Komodo over the coming week (we release updates gradually). If you can’t wait, just head over to your account to install the update manually.
And if you don’t currently have Komodo IDE 11 but want to check out the new release, try the Komodo IDE for free by creating an account on the ActiveState Platform!
Try Komodo IDE
Now is the perfect time to get Komodo IDE. You can get $50 off new licenses and upgrades now until November 3, 2017. Try Komodo IDE for free on the ActiveState Platform!