While every day at ActiveState is a great day, today is one of those special days…Komodo X is now available! Our devs have been working hard to include great new features and functionality that web and mobile devs need, and they’ve wrapped it all up in a new slick UI.
To celebrate the release, from now until June 15, we’re offering discounts on all of our dev tools!
- $50 off a single license of Komodo IDE* or $250 off 5-packs
- $50 off a single license of Perl Dev Kitor Tcl Dev Kit (or $250 off the 5-pack)
- $100 off a single license of ActivePerl Pro Studio and ActiveTcl Pro Studio (or $500 off the 5-pack)
- Already a Komodo owner? Login to your account to upgrade
What’s new (and what’s so great) in Komodo X?
Everything! These are just some of the highlights below. Take a look at the blog post Nathan Rijksen, Komodo Lead Dev, wrote to read even more detail (includes a short video of Komodo X).
- Chrome remote debugging (allows you to debug websites running in Chrome using Komodo)
- Build system integration: Cordova/PhoneGap, grunt, gulp
- Support for popular frameworks: react, ember, angular
- Ruby 2.x Debugging
- ES6 and typescript support
- Symbol browsing
- Totally new UI, customizations, and editors: make Komodo look and feel even more custom than ever with the updated UI and a UI SDK (allowing you to create UI elements within userscripts)
- And more…oh so much more.
Pick up your copy of Komodo IDE today and take advantage of the sale!
* Discount not available on Komodo Personal. Sale is valid through June 15, 2016.