Support and Maintenance
Maintain Your Mission-Critical Apps
Mission critical applications require commercial-level maintenance. ActiveState helps you maintain your mission critical applications throughout their life-cycle.
Tens of thousands of open source developers create, update and maintain hundreds of thousands of packages and modules. And the numbers are growing.
More open source software makes every developer’s job easier. But it also creates constant updates and changes to the code you rely on.
ActiveState open source language distributions are renowned for quality for two key reasons:
- Careful vetting of open source suppliers to ensure only well-supported and well-maintained packages & modules are included.
- Timely security patches and fixes, released as required.
ActiveState keeps your code active. Our quarterly releases help you plan for your upgrade and help you maintain your open source language version.
Enterprises can take advantage of new functionality and implement secure runtime code because every update includes:
- New functionality in the form of new packages and modules created by the open source community - all checked for license compliance, vulnerabilities and dependency conflicts.
- New versions of existing packages and modules.
- Vulnerability fixes/patches.
Stay Productive with Professional Support
Email and/or Phone Support
Depending on which license you choose, you can get unlimited support with guaranteed SLAs
Migration and Upgrade Assistance
Understand when and how best to upgrade from legacy to recent versions, or else migrate from an older generation of a language to the newest generation
Support for Legacy Versions
Have applications written a decade ago, running on platforms that are no longer supported? ActiveState can provide you with the production-level support you need.