When you’re working on a project on your own, the power of Komodo IDE is obvious in the features: code intelligence, debugging, version control, great workflow and file management, and extensibility. The newest track changes, commando and markdown viewer add to the power of Komodo.
But have you considered Komodo for team dev?
Komodo is the perfect IDE for teams with:
- flexible licensing and easy adoption (includes keybindings for Vi/Emacs, Windows, Mac natively; can add Sublime keybindings)
- installers for Windows, Mac, Linux (or all three)
- debugging, code intelligence and advanced editing for [multiple languages](/features/#languages)
- real time collaboration
- source code control
- coding standards
- extensible and customizable
- NO Java dependencies
- 15 years’ solid foundation
- include Upgrades & Support (first year + with added subscription for following years)
- teams pricing: save $295 when you buy a 5-pack; 30+ users save even more
BONUS! When you order a Komodo IDE 5-pack between May 13 and June 30, 2015, we’ll send you 1 lb of Starbucks® Komodo Dragon® Blend (rated 4.8/5 stars based on 200+ reviews!) coffee and 5 Komodo IDE 16 oz mugs.(1)
Think Komodo might be the right solution for your team? Download the Komodo for Teams datasheet, or pick up a Komodo 5-pack today. Or, if you and the team want to give it a whirl first, try it for free on the ActiveState Platform.
Looking for 30+ licenses? Give us a call for custom pricing: 1.866.631.4581 in North America, or 1.778.786.1103 from elsewhere.
(1) Offer available in USA and Canada only; direct orders and POs to ActiveState Software only (i.e. no resellers). Bonus items will ship mid-July to billing address on file; please contact us by June 30th if you wish a different delivery location or do not want the bonus items. Items ship after June 30.
Title photo courtesy of Emre Gencer on Unsplash.