What is Machine Learning? Just the Facts
“Artificial intelligence will, on average, boost rates of profitability by 38% and provide an economic boost of $14 trillion in additional gross value by 2035” – Accenture
Today, Machine Learning essentials are driving growth and change in industries of all kinds. From Instagram and Spotify to Uber and Netflix. Machine Learning (ML) powers an increasing number of the applications and services that we use daily. Based on data collected in the enterprise, ML is being used today to enhance decision making, disrupt traditional business models, and redefine the customer experience.
This infographic illustrates, in one comprehensive infographic, everything you need to know about Machine Learning Essentials and how businesses are using it.
Getting Started With Machine Learning Essentials
As the role of machine learning increases in importance, so has the use of Python. Whether you are a complete beginner venturing into Machine Learning, or an experienced developer working on some fresh machine learning projects, ActivePython can save you time when it comes to finding and readying all the Python packages you need to get the job done.
We’ve built the hard-to-build packages so you don’t have to waste time on configuration…get started right away!
- Download ActivePython 3.8.2 for Windows or Linux. Each version of ActivePython comes with all the popular machine learning packages, including TensorFlow, theono, and more!
- Or download ActivePython for Machine Learning and boost your career.
- [White Paper] Executive Guide To Machine Learning
- [Data Sheet] ActivePython For Machine Learning: Transform Data Into Knowledge
- [Data Sheet] Machine Learning For DevOps – Use Case
- [Data Sheet] Python Cheatsheet: Tips And Tricks For Machine Learning
- [Blog] Top 10 Python Packages For Machine Learning
- [Blog] How To Clean Machine Learning Datasets Using Pandas